Moonriver Inn is a historic 1860s farmhouse on property overlooking the Delaware River.
Each room comes with the following:
Turntable and bluetooth stereo
Luxurious linens, including Frette and Matouk
A bathtub and/or shower (refer to the individual room descriptions)
Complimentary wine, coffee, tea, bottled water
Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries
Air-conditioning and wall heaters
Located upstairs, the King Room is sunny and spacious, with a King-sized bed.
- Have a relaxing soak in the clawfoot tub, with complimentary mineral salts and bubble bath.
- Lounge on the couch and around the cafe table and seating area, catching up on your latest book.
- Listen to old records on the turntable or play your favorite tunes over the bluetooth stereo.
- After the drive to the Inn, unwind with a complimentary wine, snacks and bottled water.
Also located upstairs, this room has a Queen-sized bed and a beautiful view of the garden and outdoor fire.
Soak the tensions away in the clawfoot soaking tub in the room. Mineral salts and bubble bath provided.
- Enjoy a complimentary wine and snacks after the drive to the Inn.
- Relax on the antique fainting couch, reading your favorite book or listening to vinyl on the turntable.
The Ivy room is a bright, large, downstairs room with a King-sized bed and modern furnishings.
Enjoy your morning cup of complimentary coffee or tea at the cafe table.
- Recline on the fainting couch, whiling away the hours listening to your favorite music on the bluetooth stereo or the turntable.
- Unwind with complimentary wine and ease into the slower pace of country life.
- A well-behaved dog is also welcome in this ground-floor room. Currently this is our only pet-friendly room, so it's recommended to book early.
Master Suite (Coming Soon)
The Master Suite is a small apartment upstairs, and the largest available to rent on the property. The suite has a Queen-sized bed in the bedroom which faces the back of the property and the river. There is a separate living room, with modern furnishings including a sleeper sofa, a flat-screen television, and a kitchenette. The suite is very comfortable, and is especially recommended for families, longer stays, or simply if you'd like to treat yourself.